A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With restorative dentistry’s many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence.
Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to us about the options most suitable for you, what your expectations are and the dental fees involved. Some options are:
Tooth whitening (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Dental bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with dental bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Dental veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, dental veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Braces are not just for kids. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. Ask us if Invisalign invisible braces are suitable for your needs.
- Gum surgery can improve the health aesthetics of your gums. Some patients seek us out to improve their “gummy” smile to a more natural appearance.
- Dental Extraction | Tooth Removal
- Dental Bridges (Restorative) or Crowns